October 23, 2007

Ashton Gabriel Jones




The Stats
21 1/2 inches, 8lbs 7 oz, born on October 23, 2007 at 1:55 pm @ St. Luke's Hospital
I went into labor at 3 am, but was scheduled to be induced at 7am. So in all actuality he decided his birthday!! Labor was good and intense. I had a music therapy Doula who assisted pre-epidural, until I decided I had had enough at 7cm and opted for the drugs!! Boy was I relieved. To our surprise it did not slow him down...I pushed for 30 minutes and there he was! I remember how amazing it was when they laid him on my chest for the first time. I said "he is so heavy!" I loved to look at his face and see how much he looked like me and Bryan. He was great during the delivery and so attentive to Ashton and I during the months to follow. We really wished Bailey could have been there. We had lots of visitors in our tiny room. He slept pretty good as long as he was sleeping with me! He was very cuddly and nursed very well. We are so blessed and thankful for a healthy and happy baby boy!














No comments:

Post a Comment

The Music