August 1, 2009

25 Weeks

Time flies by during your second pregnancy!!! Sometimes I forget how far a long I am!!!
I haven't taken any pictures, but we will be updating our family photos/maternity pictures before Bailey leaves this summer. We've had a rocky 6 months, Bryan's back injury, job loss, my change in jobs (a good one), the house situation (long story), and lastly...I hope at least...On Tuesday my dad was in a Bike accident. He had to have emergency surgery on his hip and now has some titanium hip joint replacement. Please pray for his recovery, healing, strength, peace, and patience, during this difficult time. With all that has been going on, my little man growing in my belly has helped me to remember to relax...especially when he kicks me!! Well as soon as we can charge up the battery on our camera I will post some pictures and videos.
Hope all is well with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Music