December 25, 2009

Christmas Cuties and Angels

A little story about the Jones' Christmas 2009...by the time Christmas came around this year Bryan had been unemployed since May and the money was hard to come by. Christmas this year became about each other as it should be every year but this difficult year has taught us some hard lessons. Even though the "timing wasn't right" meaning Bryan having lost his job while I was pregnant and about to go on maternity leave...it really is never right timing when your husband loses his job, especially after a simple back injury. (I will go into detail at a later date and time after we have received our settlement and I post a picture of the check :) here's hoping). Back to Christmas, there had been a few weeks where I was wondering how we were going to diaper our precious babes bottoms...thought about going old school with the disposable diapers. However now the "old school" diapers are the new improved Eco friendly diapers!
As you can see from the pictures the boys didn't go without presents this year...presents from Angels. The first time a box appeared on our doorstep it had a load of food for Thanksgiving and a gift card to Walmart (that funded diapers and milk), the second time 2 boxes appeared on our doorstep it was another large load of food, diapers, wipes, and presents for the boys. I was so speechless (which never happens) and so amazed that someone or someones felt like we were deserving of these gifts. We still don't know who our Christmas Angels were but Thank God for them in making our boys Christmas childlike and that last month of the year bearable.













The gifts the boys got were truly from Angels who follow us around in our house and taking notes on everything they could possibly love.






Thanks to Aunt Titti (Kristi) for the cute Santa Claus Pj. every kid has to have Christmas Pj's.
















As you can see...Ashton knows he is cute.







The Brody Claus

















And I had to post a picture of the cutie Corina









No comments:

Post a Comment

The Music