I am so excited. Ashton is going to be starting a pre-preschool program in April. Its through my work and since I am providing the music/music therapy groups I am doing a straight exchange! It is small with a 1:5 teacher/student ratio and very specialized. They accept all types of kids like Ashton and kids with disabilities. I want Ashton to be exposed to everything and have compassion for all types of people. Plus since I most likely won't be putting my kids in public school...looking into charter schools instead, this is a great introduction to this type of creative repetitious approach. Plus, its on site at my work, so I can go to the office to work while he's in pre-school do a music group for them and then I can pick him up right there! These teachers and aids are highly qualified and the program is amazing. I can't wait! It will make me feel so much better about taking him somewhere because I know it will be so great for him.http://preschool.sojourninc.org
In the mean time I need to find a better sling/carrier for this butter bean that I will be packing around with me at work.Freehand Mei Tai Baby Carrier - Ther...



No comments:
Post a Comment