My lazy weekend we were supposed to enjoy? Well I let that slip away with a big ocean wave. The titanic sunk in the storm, big time. I've been doing good for a while, lost 5 pounds this week, working out, eating better, starting to sleep (thanks to Bryan for ordering me to go to bed), and enjoying my little ones. But for some reason the Sunday storm always comes. The start of a new week, should be a good thing but always creates anxiety for me. Todays spring weather...didn't experience it. I let the storm get in the way. I could have walked around outside, carrying the "roo" in his pouch and pushed the "monkey" on the swing, but I didn't. The little "roo" wanted his mommy today so bad, and I was amidst the storm. I don't want to lose another day to a stupid storm. So these are the things I learned today.
1. to enjoy being mom I have to be in the moment
2. get fresh air every day especially if the sun is shinning
3. sometimes its OK and even a good thing to get to hold your baby all day long
4. stop comparing
5. the weekend goes by fast
6. there is no one "right" way
7. I won't get to hold Brody and let him sleep in his swing forever so why not now?
8. Baby 411 doesn't know everything, its just a guide
9. the most important thing is being around your family
10. a new week....a new start
On a side note...we are house shopping. So glad we are house shopping.
Check out my boys...they do look like brothers.
And they grow fast
This makes me happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment