June 23, 2010

Busy.

Been really busy that I don't want to start a post I can't finish so I will just do some mini posts and updates to keep the blog alive!

To make it easy on myself which is what I'm working on trying to do...ha ha easy?! No such thing with 2 little humans. I'm working on getting more R & R and my prayer life. Gotta start from the ground up and make a solid foundation. How else are my children to learn?

So some pictures for your viewing pleasure...
At Ashton's preschool they had ponies visit!

Baby blue eyes. (and the new cloth diaper!)

Yum yum yummy

Brothas

Mr. Jones. Very serious. Very grown up.



This is from when we were homeless...we all shared one bed and the space next to Brody is where I slept!








Ashton is really starting to take on the big brother role. And yes thats his Mohawk!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Music