Brody, is 10 months! I can't believe that in 2 months he will be one, in 2 months or sooner he could be walking, in 2 months he will be in a big boy car seat, in 2 months I will be weaning from another successful year of giving my baby the best nutrition he will have in his entire life! In 2 months, I may be sleeping!!! This big boy is crawling, babbling, signing "want" and "all done", giving high fives, waving, trying to make a kitty "meow" noise, army/4-point hybrid crawl, pulling himself up and trailing, and now is getting 4 teeth!!! whew....I'm tired just writing all his accomplishments! I've called him my pale one, because of his milky white skin, and now that his first 2 teeth are is eye teeth, he really is my pale one!
He still has reflux but with alternative therapies and meds we hope to be weaning when he turns one, in 2 months!!! IN TWO MONTHS! We haven't even gotten him baptized yet! He is also tongue tied...so we will have to wait and see if it warrants surgery as it hasn't affected him to this point...boy can eat! I'm also really excited in the mommy kind of way for this homedics soundspa machine and projector. It is everything I have been wanting for. Its like they were in my head (the working part of my brain) and made this amazing help Brody sleep machine! Love it!!
Bryan...broke his finger and will also have to have surgery. He also got in a car accident this week. Yikes!Thankfully he was okay but the car took a beating. He was out of town for work when it happened and had to rent a car to get home.
Ashton and his "nap" time.
Some may think to themselves...how did that cute little boy do something so devious? I will tell you...in a month he will be 3. That should explain everything. The one thing I have to constantly remind myself of this is his 3 year old way of learning. Just as when he is learning the cat Mr. Gunn (yes named after Tim Gunn from Project Runway). I told Ashton this week that I was getting rid of the animals, in hopes he would straighten up, also hoping he would undstand what I was saying. Well, he understood alrgiht and his reply in his Ashton way with his head turned sideways was "you've got to be kidding me mommy" SERIOUSLY WHO IS THIS KID?! He also wanted to tell the UPS man that we drove past on the freeway to close his door! He said "mommy I want to talk to the man" (me confused as ever!!!) "I need to tell him to close his door!" BAHHHH that's funny Ashton, it really is!
Now me...I'm working on my master's again and only have 6 more classes yet. I would like to double up so I can finish before Idaho Medicaid decides to change everything in July 2011. With a masters, I can do more family education. On another note, I've found my focus in my masters and a new passion...well more like a discovered passion. If I could figure out how to upload a microsoft word doc I would...my latest two papers were on post partum depression and improving maternity care, which are the focus of my masters-mother/baby/family care for growing families. Us women, mothers, and families need more support....however, I will save my rant for another blog. :)
Post Partum Doula
I love this Chicago based company...they provide such great support
Erikson Institute: Fussy baby
And Cloth Diapers but which one?
Diaper Parties
or
Healthy baby boutique
He still has reflux but with alternative therapies and meds we hope to be weaning when he turns one, in 2 months!!! IN TWO MONTHS! We haven't even gotten him baptized yet! He is also tongue tied...so we will have to wait and see if it warrants surgery as it hasn't affected him to this point...boy can eat! I'm also really excited in the mommy kind of way for this homedics soundspa machine and projector. It is everything I have been wanting for. Its like they were in my head (the working part of my brain) and made this amazing help Brody sleep machine! Love it!!
Bryan...broke his finger and will also have to have surgery. He also got in a car accident this week. Yikes!Thankfully he was okay but the car took a beating. He was out of town for work when it happened and had to rent a car to get home.
Ashton and his "nap" time.
Some may think to themselves...how did that cute little boy do something so devious? I will tell you...in a month he will be 3. That should explain everything. The one thing I have to constantly remind myself of this is his 3 year old way of learning. Just as when he is learning the cat Mr. Gunn (yes named after Tim Gunn from Project Runway). I told Ashton this week that I was getting rid of the animals, in hopes he would straighten up, also hoping he would undstand what I was saying. Well, he understood alrgiht and his reply in his Ashton way with his head turned sideways was "you've got to be kidding me mommy" SERIOUSLY WHO IS THIS KID?! He also wanted to tell the UPS man that we drove past on the freeway to close his door! He said "mommy I want to talk to the man" (me confused as ever!!!) "I need to tell him to close his door!" BAHHHH that's funny Ashton, it really is!
Now me...I'm working on my master's again and only have 6 more classes yet. I would like to double up so I can finish before Idaho Medicaid decides to change everything in July 2011. With a masters, I can do more family education. On another note, I've found my focus in my masters and a new passion...well more like a discovered passion. If I could figure out how to upload a microsoft word doc I would...my latest two papers were on post partum depression and improving maternity care, which are the focus of my masters-mother/baby/family care for growing families. Us women, mothers, and families need more support....however, I will save my rant for another blog. :)
Post Partum Doula
I love this Chicago based company...they provide such great support
Erikson Institute: Fussy baby
And Cloth Diapers but which one?
Diaper Parties
or
Healthy baby boutique










No comments:
Post a Comment