February 28, 2010

The weekend is over...

A little about our weekend. I remember growing up and Dad making pancakes in different shapes. Here is my 1st attempts. Mickey Mouse, A for Ashton, D for Daddy, and M for Mommy.
This little boy is starting to grow up right before our eyes, giggles, talking, sticking his tongue out, doing yoga!!

A little bit of Ashton...he gives a whole lot though. While eating breakfast tells us a story....Goes like this.
Ashton: "one bird" 
Mommy: "one bird"
Ashton: "yes. one bird" "two birds"
Mommy: "two birds"
Ashton: "yes. two birds not talking"
Daddy: "not talking"
Ashton: "yes. two birds not talking. they fly over in sky"
Good story huh? He also told me this weekend "Mommy I like things". I will make sure next time I go get him a present that I get him "things" because he likes "things".
I want to remember these crazy words out of this little monkey's mouth. I am so sad the weekend is over and wish I had soaked it in more. It was good to have Bryan home, yet we were both so exhausted and I was so behind on so many things. Its become a choice of enjoying myself with my little monkey's or getting caught up. I know what I would rather do, and I tried to do both but wish I'd done more of monkeying around. Here comes the week...keep me moving forward just keep me moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Music