I'm doing this. Yes I am. I will enjoy it. Yes I will.
A few other things about the words and young thinking of Ashton. He had so many funny things to say tonight.
Listening to thunder..."mommy what's that"
"thats thunder"
"thunder, what you doin? you're too loud! be quiet!"
Ashton gave me a nice hug tonight and I said "are you giving me love?" He said yes and I had to laugh at that moment for some reason. He replied "mommy thats not funny" Here I am trying not to laugh telling him I love him and he says "mommy, I'm Ashton, I'm funny"
Yes you are Ashton, yes you are!
He also told me... after I got a mommy break when Bryan came home from work (this entails me going into a room where Ashton can't open the doors and reading my Glamour magazine!) anyhoo...he came in and said "mommy I miss you" how sweet. Even though I was with him ALLLLLLLLLLLLL day.



No comments:
Post a Comment