April 15, 2010

Was gone but not forgotten.


Has it really been this long? Must have been busy these last few weeks. One week in particular was rough...sort of the peak of the storm. A last blast of wind in my ocean. Now, I am staring to see the sunrise and sunset once again. So I know, that I will start to embrace the storm. Because with this storm comes growth. And even though growing pains hurt, they are worth it. I have a lot to post so I might just flop it all in one....


Just couldn't resist this one...here's his favorite little thing to chew on...Sophie the Giraffe. Worth every 15.99!!! He looks so perfect in this picture like a baby doll. His newest discovery is his feet. I love to watch him do the "happy baby" yoga pose. He gets so excited to lay down and grab on to those little chubby feet. Its been a little rough this last month, just found out this week he has acid reflux! So we got him on some meds a couple nights ago and we are starting to get some sleep again. He's 5 months now and boy does he have a preference of who has him. At the doctor's office, he cried and screamed when the doctor tried to hold him, as soon as she gave him to me...quiet! I can work miracles I tell you!!!


Here's our Easter post. Had a wonderful day that started with dad's chocolate chip scones, apple pancake, and mom's mocha. Headed off to church to celebrate the Resurrection and see all the little boys and girls dressed up in their spring colors. I love the white blossomed church Lillys, just wish I could grow them and keep them alive. Here's hoping for the spring garden I want to plant in our new house!!!  

Ashton was so interactive with his easter egg hunt at home before church and at Aunt Titti's house. The night before we told him he had to go to bed and the Easter bunny would come and hide the eggs. That didn't work...because he said "the easter bunny scare me". As everything does when its time to go to bed. "wait mommy, wait! Monsters in my room" 


He's really adorable, I know you want to kiss him. I do...all the time.


I love my boys. And I love that they love me so much. 
That feels soooo good, the best love anyone can feel.

April...rain, sun, snow, hot, cold....make up your mind. Well here is one of our rainy days. Got the tent and tunnel out to play in. Ashton loves his tent and even wanted me and Brody in there with him! This was the day I saw them as brothers and not just 2 separate humans I attempt to raise every day. Brody loves to watch Ashton run around like a crazy monkey. And Ashton has taken to making Brody laugh. I love to see their relationship form. I hope and pray they are close growing up and do things with each other, depend on each other, and love each other...my mommy's wish for them. 


Working on creating memories. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Music